Thursday, February 28, 2013

Live, Laugh, Love

I am very excited to announce that I am finally taking my photography business full time. Has been a long time coming and I am ready to get out there and make it happen. The Self family has had a lot of changes this year..........Avery started Kindergarten, Aidan is starting preschool and my Husband received a long awaited promotion. I thought it was time for me to make some changes as well. Along this journey I have had the pleasure of meeting with some amazing people and share in the grown of there lives.  I look forward to doing this more in the future. Please take the time in supporting me on this adventure and like my page on facebook, visit my website and subscribe to this blog so that you may stay tuned in what this journey unfolds.

March specials and events will be posted tomorrow

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment